Version No. 1/2018
The main purpose of these cookies is to make the navigation of the website more accessible and, in particular, panurania.com uses them to analyse the type of traffic generated by users who visit the site.
There are two types of cookies; session cookies that, once downloaded, are deleted when the browser is closed, and persistent cookies that are stored on the user's hard disk until expiry
- Google Analytics: is a free Google Web analytics service that allows to analyse the detailed statistics about the visitors of a website.
- Google maps: this is a Google Inc. service that allows the searching and displaying of geographical maps
- Facebook: is a social network
- Google+: is a Google Inc. social network
- Linkedin: is a social network for professionals.
Almost all browsers are set to accept cookies; the user can change the settings of his or her browser and block cookies.
The manufacturers of the browsers provide information on how to disable or manage cookies:
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge.
You consent to the use of our cookies by clicking, closing, or continuing to browse the panurania.com website
You can read more about cookies at the following Link of the Data Protection Authority
2018 - All rights reserved Pan Urania S.p.A
Version No. 2/2018